Salman Khan on snake bite: ‘Both ‘Tiger’ and snake are alive’

Mumbai: Superstar Salman Khan on Monday said he was bitten by a non-venomous snake thrice and was fortunate that the incident was not alarming, even though his family and friends were worried for his health.

Salman Khan was bitten by the snake at his farmhouse near Panvel in the adjoining Raigad district. The actor was then taken to a hospital at Kamothe in Navi Mumbai and was discharged on Sunday morning.

Salman Khan was back to his farmhouse, where he celebrated his 56th birthday on Monday with close friends and family.

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *